CARING FOR YOUR TIANA JEWELLERY:
The Tiana Jewellery is Intricately luxury crafted with love and care that will arrive with the most sumptuous sparkle but all the jewels require a minimum amount of care in order to keep them as new as possible.
We have taken great care in creating your jewellery. Following these tips will ensure you continue to enjoy your The Tiana piece year after year.
- All the jewellery from The Tiana is Sterling Silver.
- When the jewellery piece is not in use, always protect your jewellery piece by storing it in its The Tiana box or pouch to avoid damage.
- Avoid wearing your jewellery while washing up, cleaning or using chemical products.
- Always put your jewellery on last when dressing to avoid contact with chemicals contained in perfumes, deodorants, cosmetics, hair and beauty products etc., which may damage or discolour your piece.
- We recommend that you have your The Tiana jewellery professionally cleaned or serviced annually to retain its original brilliance.
Please feel free to bring your The Tiana piece into one of our stores or contact us where we would be more than happy to assist and advise you further.